2000 Years of Auctioneer Traditions Combined with 21st Century Technology Deliver Results
The Auctionarium provides people freedom of knowing when everything will be sold "Poof Gone" down to the bare walls and we can sell the walls too, in a single day.
Auctions are simple in concept, yet complex in execution which is why The Auctionarium provides full end-to-end service for our sellers to make your experience hassle free.
- Real Estate - Homes - Condo's - Lots & Land - Commercial Property
- Estates & Inheritances, we handle it all hassle free selling to the bare walls in a single day
- Moving or Downsizing to a smaller place? Keep what you love and let The Auctionarium sell the rest
- Abandoned Personal Property or "Eviction Auctions" for Lenders and Land Lords to reclaim their property
- Death - Divorce - Bankruptcy all create a need for Auctions where selling a specific date is important
- Business Liquidations - Partnership Dissolutions - Secured Creditor Auctions
- Public Storage Lien Auctions under California Codes & Regulations
- Court Supervised Auctions & Sales of All Types with Industry Standard Reporting
- Bank Owned REO Homes - Land - Lots and Commercial Property
- Collections & Specialized Auction Sales of Unique Treasures
- If you are not sure give complete an auction evaluation form
The Auctionarium Team is Professional & Experienced in Turning Customers Headaches into Hassle Free Cash
The Auctionarium, Inc. is California's only full service Roman rules Auctionarium that sells everything to the highest bidder(s) with no minimum bids and no reserved prices.
THE AUCTIONARIUM SELLS ASSETS OF ANY KIND FOR CASH TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER - HOMES - ESTATES - STORAGE & ABANDONED PERSONAL PROPERTY
Do you want to sell your real estate? Call The Auctionarium at 760-328-7570 Today or use the inquiry form link at the bottom of the page for a no obligation evaluation.
It is estimated that 20% to 30% of all California property owners own free & clear. The LA Times recently reported that 1 out of 3 real estate transactions are to cash buyers.
The Auctionarium only deals with sellers who are serious and do not have a mortgage or have the cash on hand to payoff any mortgage prior to the Auction event.
The Auctionarium, Inc delivers all cash, no contingency, quick closing buyer who is usually willing to pay the commissions and closing cost for any property in about 4 to 6 weeks or less.
- Residential homes
- Condo's & townhouses
- Commercial real estate of any type
- Hotels / Motels / Apartment buildings / unfinished projects
- Lots & recreational land
- Farm & ranch land
Have you been waiting for the market to "Get Better" before selling your house or real estate? The market is stronger than it has been in years and an auction brings out the cash buyers eager to pay "one bid more than someone else was willing to pay" for just about anything these days.
The Auctionarium, Inc is a California DRE licensed real estate brokerage and our staff is experienced and qualified to auction just about any type of real estate.
Remember neither the Auctionarium nor the seller set the price under Roman rules.
Absolute or unreserved real estate auctions have a track record of delivering the full cash market value for a property, because the buyers know you are serious. If you own free & clear then you are smart enough to understand the time value of money. With property values just out of free fall, free & clear sellers are competing against foreclosures, reo’s, short- sales combined with every ill conceived gimmick to trick buyers.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO SELL AT THE AUCTIONARIUM?
To sell your real estate at The Auctionarium it must be:
- Owned free & clear with no mortgages or liens
- Able to obtain a certificate of release from the lender if there is a loan or mortgage against the property.
- Willing to accept the "present cash market value" of what the home is worth today.
The Auctionarium does not do short sales auctions as they do not follow the basic Roman rule of selling to the highest bidder.
The Auctionarium does not auction real estate subject to reserve or seller confirmation because qualified buyers will not not be there to bid.
Why no reserves? Current California mega-auctions by other companies experience an 80% to 90% turn down rate where the high bid is refused by the lenders who think their property is worth more than the present cash market value.
People who can write a six or seven figure check did not get in that position by being stupid and they simply will not attend auctions where anything is sold with a minimum bid or reserve price.
A properly produced auction will deliver 100% of the present cash market value for a property 100% of the time.
Want a free no obligation auction evaluation? Click here and complete the form.
Selling at auction will deliver hassle free cash for your real estate, we can sell the contents of your house all in a single day. If you want more information call 760-328-7570 or complete the seller inquiry form us so an Auctionarium counselor can help you through the process.
The Auctionarium, Inc. will sell items of value to the highest bidders for:
- Private individual sellers
- Estates & trusts we can close out most estates in 100-days or less
- Bankruptcy Trustees
- Lawyers - Attorneys - Trustees
- Landlords & Property Management Companies
- Abandoned Personal Property Auctions
- Self Storage Lien Auctions
- Secured Creditors & lenders
- Government agencies, School Districts & Municipalities
- Home Owners Associations (HOA Lien sales)
- Charity groups for fundraisers or donated items
- Business wind downs & liquidations
- Basically anyone with the legal ownership or right to sell the items
What type of items does the Auctionarium sell?
The Auctionarium, Inc. will sell any item of value to people who are eager to set & pay the present "cash market value" at auction.
We are NOT LOOKING FOR single items unless it's an Oscar or a Rolls Royce or a house where the value is worthy of the Magister Auctionarium's Attention.
The Auctionarium will sell your "junk" when it's included with an entire estate, as a matter of fact we tell potential sellers not to throw away ANYTHING unless its rotting food until we have come to evaluate your treasures.
The Auctionarium recently recovered over $17,000.00 for an estate from a pile of "...stuff that nobody would be interested in buying..." that they had set-aside for a charity to pick up. It's a good thing we showed up before the 3rd Charity came by the first two said there was too much for them to take and they only wanted certain items.
Collectibles - Art - Antiques - Glassware - Cutlery
Memorabilia of any type: Sports - Movie - Disney - Military - Historical - Racing or Pop Culture Items if the value is there.
Lamps - Vases - Art Glass - Sculptures - Statues Automobiles - Trucks - Recreation Vehicles - Golf Carts Musical instruments from pianos to piccolos' Entire collections of unique items are in demand.
Automobiles from High End Exotic Ferrari & Bentley to the old junker in the garage as long as it goes with the estate.
Weapons The more exotic the better - Firearms - Hunting Rifles - Sword & Knife Collections - Antique to Ancient to Modern.
The Auctionarium, Inc works with realtors on a referral fee basis. E-mail email@example.com for more information.
What does it cost?
The Auctionarium, Inc utilizes a combination of live and/or internet bidding to obtain the highest prices for our sellers. There is an "auction entry fee" to cover the production costs of an auction plus a final value fee commission.
The type of auction methodology used varies according to the type of auction (legal or voluntary) combined with the projected auction value of a particular group of assets.
The Auctionarium charges a staggered commission for personal property of 25% to 50% depending upon the selling price of each auction event produced for our customers.
The Auctionarium charges auction entry fees based upon the size and scope of your auction to cover the hard costs of setting up, marketing and producing your auction event.
Abandoned Personal Property Auctions are a flat rate $795.00 entry fee which includes the cost of inventory / catalog, publication of legal notices and auction day services.
Estate Auctions held at the house where nothing has to be relocated or moved typical entry fee is $2,500 to $5,000 unless there are a lot of very high value items that require special handling.
Real estate auctions for a typical home $5,000 auction entry fee and the buyer usually pays the commission, closing costs & escrow fees with the seller keeping 100% of the high bid or hammer price.
Remember Uncle Jesse says "...There is nothing more expensive than a cheap auctioneer..." meaning if you are shopping based on the lowest percentage please don't waste our time. If you want to engage the person who signed the largest auction contract in history who has a track record of selling out everything for top dollar then please give us a call.
The Auctionarium service typically includes:
- Sorting - Grading - Display of the items
- Digital Photography & Internet Distribution
- Custom Auction Marketing Plan or Methodology based up assets
- Include lots into the digital and/or printed catalog for webcast events
- Develop a custom marketing program as required
- Create an Internet Auction advertisement
- Upload each auction for online advertising to a global audience
- Monitor the internet bidding to qualify buyers & answer questions.
- Sell each item to the highest bidder at live or internet auction.
- Collect payment & sales tax from the bidder
- Coordinate load out or shipping
- Pay you for your auction no sooner than 1 nor later than 90-days after the event.
- Provide detailed reporting suitable for Court, Government, Probate, Trust, Corporate or Estate records
The Auctionarium, Inc strives to make your selling experience as hassle free as possible.
Want a free no obligation auction evaluation? Click here and complete the form.
Selling at auction will deliver hassle free cash for your treasures or real estate. If you want more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 760-328-7570 so an Auctionarium counselor can help you through the process.